Where is Detours Located?
- 237 S 7400 E, Huntsville, UT 84317
What are Detours hours of operation?
- Memorial day to Labor Day
- Monday: Closed
- Tuesday: Closed
- Wednesday: 10:00 a.m - 6:00 p.m
- Thursday: 10:00 a.m - 8:00 p.m
- Friday: 10:00 a.m - 8:0o p.m
- Saturday: 10:00 a.m - 8:00 p.m
- Sunday: 10:00 a.m - 6:00 p.m
What is the difference between the basic and adventure stand up paddleboard?
- The Basic SUP is the Lifetime Traverse Paddleboard. The Traverse is a great entry level stand up paddle board constructed out of High-Density Polyethylene. It weighs 60 lb. The dimensions are 10 ft. x 36 in.
- The Adventure SUP is the Bounce Mutli-Purpose paddleboard. The Bounce stand up paddleboard is perfect for all levels and riders can expect superb performance. Constructed out of a patented Thermal Composite Technology the board remains lightweight (27lb) with excellent maneuverability. The dimensions are 10’6 ft. x 31.5 in.
What are detours hours for half day rentals vs. full day rentals?
The half day rental is a four hour period. Either 10:00am - 2:00pm or 2:00pm - 6:00pm.
The full day rental is 10:00am to 6:00pm.
Do Detours rentals come with a life vest?
- All stand up paddleboard and kayak rentals come with one life vest. The tandem kayak comes with Two vests. The canoe comes with three vests.
Does Detours deliver rentals to pineview or causey reservoir?
- Detours does not currently deliver. Though we do provide all straps and padding needed to get it transported and a staff member will always be available for help.
Does detours require a deposit?
- If you are looking to reserve we will take down your credit card information. It will not be charged until the day of the reservation.
Can i cancel or reschedule my reservation?
- You can cancel or reschedule up to 24 hours before your reservation. Otherwise your card will be charged.